Thursday, September 27, 2012

Swag Fest Post 2

So, again the Swag Fest will be starting on the 1st. As the designers get their stuff in place and its a mad house I am sure. They have been very generous to us bloggers. So much that my inventory has been over flowed and I have been capped. So I will post as much as I can as I go. But trust me people this is an event that you will want to see reguardless. Each designer has placed out so much, that I dont know if I can fully cover it all. But you will find what you are looking for that is for sure. ♥

Flair For Events™ presents:

The SWAG Fest (TSF)
An urban streetwear fashion fair
October 1st to 31st, 2012
http://theswagfest.blogspot.ca/


YOUR LIMO THERE


Top: .:cheeky:. hanging Strap Top! Mesh   TSF Item
Pasties: :: alterego :: pasties - cheetah purple
Nails: Swag Fest limited edition right  Fingernails by Jamman
TSF Item
Ring: Knuclke Dollar Swag Silver Woman Size  By Jamman
TSF Item
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Raven Skull Pendant   TSF Item
Earrings: MG - Earring - Raven Skull   TSF Item
Pants: :: alterego :: denim flares
Glasses: Woman Swag Glasses Silver  By Jamman
TSF Item
Hair: ::Exile:: In The Meantime:Marone
Skin: [:ME:] Liberty Suntan Skintone (Blue w/ Teeth)   TSF Item
Guitar: *Epic* Kawaii Graffiti Space Star Guitar!   TSF Item
Poses by Purple Poses 

No comments:

Post a Comment