Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Duckface and Popcicles

Hair Fair 2016 Banner
Hair Fair has been happening for years now, they are an event that raises money for WIGS FOR KIDS.  This is an organization that gathers wigs ... well for kids, those kids have illnesses that causes them to lose their hair.  And this is our way of giving back.  So if you love hair, check it out.  Every little bit helps.  Designers across 4 sims have come to together to place out LOTS of hair, and give a percentage of their sales to the charity!  You only have a few days left before its gone. July 31st is the last day you can get hair and help make a difference.

This time I am showing off another Lelutka hair.  What I love about this one is that its an up-do with the hair netting, not like lunch lady netting, but the rope netting that looks great. I love how parts of it fall around the face.  Its beautiful like all her other hairs, and a must have.

I am in love with these shirts by Azuchi, I did another post before on them and I couldn't get enough to wear another and post it on my blog.  This one says kitten on it.  Mrrrowls.  I paired it with the new amazing jeans by Vinyl.  These jeans are not the skin tight variety, these actually look like they give you room to move around.  Thought to be honest, I would always try a demo, cause some shapes could look a little off, being they are a looser kind in the leg.  I know my thighs looked a little bigger than normal, but they were still to cute to resist.



Credits:
Hair:  .Lelutka.HF4 hair | Thora Charron | Hair Fair 2016
Pants:  Vinyl -Halsey Bootcut Jeans Maitreya | sukoshitosuto | Uber
Top:  [Azuchi] Emily Crop Top Kitten **Maitreya Exclusive** | Sands Leavitt | Mesh Body Addicts
Head:  CATWA HEAD Dyana V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Skin:  Glam Affair - Olivia  ( Catwa / Annie )  Freckles Face -America | Aida Ewing | Epiphany
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle
Pose:  Kirin - My Popsicle Pose 6 / Watermelon | carolina.sautereau |

No comments:

Post a Comment