Thursday, September 1, 2016

As IF!

Ugh, AS IF ...
The only time when falling in love with your Step Brother once removed Josh was the coolest thing ever.   I swear I love the 90's and that movie was it.  When having a name like Cher and Dionne was what girls wanted ... and come on ... the movie name is Clueless.  I am featuring some really cute items from Versus, where Sayo is selling in her Gacha machine the amazing set, and there is so much to collect, while its based on chance, I got lucky and didn't have to play much to get all the items, including the rare.

On my person, I am wearing some really amazing designs from different creators.  I swear when I wear these jeans its like they never go out of style.  They are by Cynful and totally perfect for the mesh body.  She updated a lot of her clothing recently and now fits many different bodies.

While the Hair Fair might be over, you can still check out Argrace and her store is chock full of amazing hairs.  All different sorts of styles for every occasion and believe me you will find so many different styles you want.  Make sure to test the demo if you are using a mesh head, though I found with my Catwa head almost all of them fit amazing!




Credits:
Hair:  *ARGRACE* Flat cap / MIO [M] | rika Oyen |
Tops:  Dead Dollz Yuki Crop Top | Kiddo Oh |
Pants:  [Cynful] + lil'lace - Bell Bottom Maitreya Lara | Cynthia Ultsch |
Shoes:  [VALE KOER] TIPPYTOE CHUCKS MAITREYA | Bob |
Bracelets:  a m o r o u s // Genexus // Left | Matchbook Monday |
Necklace:  Cae :: Etoiles :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft |
Skin:  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Kat Applier [ America ] Aida Ewing |
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.6 | jadenart |
Eyes:  -SU!- Yuna Eyes GRASS (L) | Eleanor Cyberstar |
Lashes:  *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower (add) | freya.olivier |

Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

SAYO - Cher's Closet - RARE | kaysha.piers | Versus
SAYO - Diary Decor - COMMON
SAYO - Ugh, As If! Sign (Gold) - COMMON

No comments:

Post a Comment