Saturday, September 10, 2016

For your Call

Hi everyone, I thought I would do a little post today.  I managed to get a few of the Fifty Linden Friday items up before they were all gone.  This gorgeous skin by Glam Affair, is one of the reason I am addicted hard to the Catwa heads, it seems like no matter what one I place on they always give me the look I am wanting.  I am even sporting a newer head called Tumble.  Which my next post will be more dedicated to, with a close up and the hud :D

I am wearing a dress by Apple May Designs.  Its a short dress with panties so dont worry girls your bits are covered.  The dress comes to the tops of your breasts and it can be a bit revealing, but if you want to be modest you can always wear a jacket over it hehe.  There are different colors you can purchase and you can find this dress at We <3 RP.  Make sure you head over there and check it out. 

Lastly I wanted to talk about where I am blogging.  I found this little gem in my inventory actually.  I was looking to see what places were obsolete and what was not.  When I landed I found a quaint little town and I was looking around and it struck me I wanted to take a picture here.  I really love the booth and how the glass had these little bubble in them that gave off texture.  Do you wanna check it out?  You can by clicking here.




Credits:
Hair:  :::Phoenix::: Gracia Hair | xxryvenxx |
Dress:  AMD - Color me Leather (Maitreya) - Deep Sea | Apple May | We <3 RP
Head:  CATWA HEAD Tumble V4.9 | catwa.clip | Newer Head
Skin:  Glam Affair - Viktoria Applier - Catwa Mesh Head - FLF | Aida Ewing
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose by Junk - . a w k w a r d . cotton wool head. | Tab Tatham | FLF

No comments:

Post a Comment