Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Little Chicks

Well I guess, I have to realize that its no longer summer, and that the leaves are changing and my life is gonna get cold! But in the good side of things, I can get really cute clothes! Starting with Just Because and this amazing dress you can pick up at UBER.  The fat pack is amazing and comes with soooo many colors and some of them are really cute for the fall.  Like the green I am wearing.  There are some orange and reds too, and a really pretty golden one, along with all her other colors too ♥

Hmm so another amazing thing about Fall would be you can let your hair down and not be hot all the time.  So yay for Besom and placing out this hair! Its called Fallen and that totally makes me think fall, and long and FINALLY let your hair down and relax.  I really am feeling on how this hair looks and her brown/blond mix color like I am wearing is one of my absolute favorites in the pack.  For all you people that want out there colors, she does some really amazing ones, try them all because you never know what you will like ♥

Ugh Reign ... your shoes ... whyyyyy do you have to make such great shoes and break my walllet! PS thanks for that sale though that did save me some money.  I did blog about that so if you missed it ... ack, sorry about that.  But we love on the shoes and you gotta be fast. Buuut she did a collab again and these boots are the result of it! They are must haves.  Really must haves. They change colors and and oooo the colors, though I have to admit I might be a bit plain because I really like the browns in this pack because they looks suede! ♥


Credits:
Hair:  *Besom~Fallen -breasts- | kattington | NEW
Dress:  *JB* Silvia Dress - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | UBER
Necklace:  E3D Marina Necklace Silver Colors / Copy | Eudora3D | Cosmopolitan
Boots:  REIGN.- Indio Thigh High Boots (Maitreya-High) | kenadeecole | NEW
Head:  CATWA HEAD Tumble V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Skin: Glam Affair - Gio Applier ( Catwa/Bibi )  Europa | Aida Ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment