Tuesday, October 11, 2016

An Exhausting Day

*flops down*  I am tired, but at the same time I am excited to show you more amazing items from Collabor88! We all know my love for Blueberry by now, if you haven't seen my blog lately, its a bit overtaken with her items haha.  But this outfit is very cute.  There are tops and skirts and more tops and its like wooo amazing.  And fat-packs, I am always gonna tell you that you need a fat-pack by her, because honestly, you will be addicted to all the colors, one is not enough, she is like my Pringles.  This shirt is one you can tuck in or not.  If not tucking in its great for her jeans!

While at Collabor88 pick up these skins by Glam Affair, I actually placed on my LeLutka head.  But that is what happens when you have Glam skins, you always want to wear what she designs for.  It was nice to have a new skin for the LeLutkas, and this face is adorable I actually really like that the slight misfit works well.  The nostrils are my favorite.  I know what a weird thing to like ... buts true, its such a unique look.  I even broke the mode, and went with the Jamaica tone! The tan on her is amazing.

The Seasons Story is finally open too! So make sure you head over and look for the items by Cae, normally I am not a spider like girl.  But let me tell you this spider on its web hanging from your neck is amazing.  I absolutely love her silver jewels.  There is a HUD that allows you to change aspects of the necklace which gives you so many wearing options and colors to match your outfits.

Truth has some new hair out, this slight pony tail look is so cute, its so curly in the back and it flows so nice, its long and goes down the back.  The side swept like bangs are one of my favorite parts of this hair, its not like super short bangs, or the really long ones so you cant tell you have them.  This hair comes in all the favorite Truth colors, and I like always picked up the pack that gives you a sampling of all colors.  I am wearing a version of the blondish brown, I really do like this color.

Check out my styles below for all the information, and where to go.  And have fun shopping ♥


Credits:
Skirt:  Blueberry - Blaire - Belted Skirt - Maitreya | blueberryxx | Collabor88
Top:  Blueberry - Blaire - Tucked in Blouse - Maitreya | blueberryxx | Collabor88
Necklace:  Cae :: Spiderweb :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | Salem
Shoes:  REIGN.- Classic Jane Heels (Maitreya-High) | kenadeecole | Collabor88
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Xia | Truth Hawks | NEW
Eyes:  [theSkinnery] Palermo Eyes 5 | umazuma.metaluna |
Head:  .LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.6 | jadenart |
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Debby - Jamaica | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Lips:  Glam Affair ( Lelutka Mesh Heads ) Debby Lips Applier 02 | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |


Pose: BaZar - Glam-Ottoman | ria.bazar |

No comments:

Post a Comment