Sunday, October 9, 2016

Just a few tears...

Hello everyone.  There are two events I get to show items from.  One being the Collabor88 that just opened yesterday and took allll day to get into.  But I made it.  Shopped it ... conquered it ... you know got the tee shirt hehe.  Then I am able to show a couple items from The Seasons Story which will be opening tomorrow.

So from Collabor, I have My skin, shoes, and my hair.  Gah there is so much there this round and its hard to pick and choose what you want and what you wanna show off.  For once I am following the rules of Glam Affair, this beauty of a skin is made for the Annie head, and I love it.  She looks so pretty in this skin and its like yaaaas give me more. This one is available in all tones.  I am doing my normal America tone.  But I admit that I love all of them, they can be so pretty and diverse, with big tone colors between them which gives you many different looks. ♥  I also managed to get my hands on the new Exile hair there too.  Its long and wavy, a slight mess and flows down to the boobies. I think I say this all the time I wear his hairs, the blonds are omgosh, I always want to wear his blond colors, even though all of them are amazing, its like I must blog the blonds. ♥  Then ... the shoes, omgod the shoes.  Reign shoes are always the best in my opinion I love when she puts out new ones, these have a little twist, you get stockings!! I love when you can wear heels and thigh high stockings.  The shoes you buy in the fat pack for a very reasonable price and you get so many colors.  I love it.

Next up is The Seasons Story.  I have two amazing things to show off.  First would be Apple May Design, where you can get this amazing dress .. but it looks more like a smart business two piece suit for girls.  The options I had were Vintage which is a beige color and black which is the one I am wearing.  This does come with panties for under the skirt, because it can seem a bit short, and we wanna make sure your bits are covered.  I did have to alpha some of my body via the hud but that is okay, I normally do that anyways.  Its very cute and I like it a lot ♥ Next in the event is Cae! Now I tried to get a really good shot of this necklace close up ... but my cam skills suck booty.  So I am like I normally do place her ad down below so you can see what you are getting, its a necklace and earring set of Acorns.  Its delicate and sweet and perfect for the fall.  And and and its SILVER ♥

Now, I am not good with video, I might give it a go at some point, but I have gotten the new Catwa eyes.  I am in love with the tears, I have not taken them off since I got them.  You get eyeballs with TONS of options for your eye color.  And I mean options like different looks, not just the same eye different color.  The style of the eye is different.  The balls pulse so to speak so that you can see them dilate a bit if that makes sense, the HUD is easy to use too.  With that you can change different aspects and it has a HUD to keep them still which is amazing, I was able to even have cross eyes ... so adorable.  The tears are clear, you can have black, red, or dark pink color, there is an option to load your own color tear too.  I personally like the clear so it looks natural but the black would be great for make up and the red great for the vampy blood.  A total must have and worth testing out.  I also like they are easy to move around and adjust to your face.




Credits:
Necklace:  Cae :: Acorn :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | The Seasons Story Oct 10th
Hair:  Exile:: Sidewinder | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88
Shoes:  REIGN.- Classic Jane Heels (Maitreya-High) | Kenadee.Cole | Collabor88
Stockings:  REIGN.- Sheer Stockings (Maitreya-High) | Kenadee.Cole | Collabor88
Dress:  Apple May Design - Risque Business (Maitreya) - Black | Apple May | The Seasons Story Oct 10th
Tears:  CATWA TEARS | catwa.clip | NEW
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip | NEW
Head:  CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire V4.10 [Upgradeable] | catwa.clip |
Skin: Glam Affair - Moirah Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |


No comments:

Post a Comment