Monday, November 28, 2016

A Little like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ... Everywhere you gooooo!

So I had a ton of fun shopping at Uber this round.  Here you will find a the outfit I am wearing.  Its by Just Because, and I am in love ♥  See this outfit I got the fatpack and there are sooo many rich and enticing colors in this pack, plus you get a scarf.  Even better there are matching boots too.  Now with the boots you get a version with the socks or without.  The boots come with a HUD too it allows you to change the material of the socks if you wear them or just the leather of the boots and they are absolutely gorgeous, I really love the brown shades that are in this pack.

So I broke my mold a little and I am trying a new skin.  This is by Insol, and the name is Candy.  What I really love about this look is that it matches all the heads by Catwa.  So make sure you are trying the demo with this skin.  But since I am still obsessed with my Tumble head I am wearing it with that.  Even better for that cheery look of frost on my face, you can get the makeup layer that will allow you to have rosey cheeks as a special gift under the table.  5L.  So make sure you grab it ♥

I am not gonna give to much away here, but Thank You Kavar (owner of Exile) for allowing me to show off one of your releases for the Arcade coming up in a couple of days! This hair comes in a pair you have a choice to win one or the other and in the many color packs.   There are two rare color packs and both are absolutely gorgeous, I am loving the bow on the hat for this one, it does come with a HUD that allows changing of the style of both the hat and bow.  Its possible there is a demo at the event, I was not told but normally his hairs always do.  So make sure you check this out.  Save them Lindens up! ♥



Credits:
Boots:  *JB* Anna Boots with Socks - Maitreya Lara | Annie Melson | UBER
Dress:  *JB* Emily Dress - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | UBER
Scarf:  *JB* Emily Scarf - Lara | Annie Melson | UBER
Hair:  Exile:: Snow Fall | Kavar Cleanslate | The Arcade
Blush:  Insol: Candy frosty blush - | almercury | UBER
Skin:  Insol: face Candy (CATWA), ST03 'Peach' | almercury | UBER
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE | catwa.clip |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Tumble V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  Infiniti - Chill - 7 | Brandi Monroe |

1 comment:

  1. The next blog button giveth...and the next blog button taketh away. Bye.

    ReplyDelete