Monday, November 14, 2016

Beauty and the Shipwreck

I found this cute sim, and the instant I landed, I thought omgosh a shipwreck, then I thought of Gilligan's Island, which then brought me to this dress by Just Because.  Now why would a Glamorous girl be ship wrecked?  Do you not remember Maryann?  Well she was the beauty on the beach.  This is just what that dress reminds me of, and with the snake.  This dress if you get the fatpack comes with tons of colors.  And the snake is changeable too! This comes for all sorts of mesh bodies, and I love the fit and the flow of the dress too.  Like always the details on it are amazing, the shadows and wrinkles of the gown make it look like you are really wearing the dress ... as always a fantastic job!

Besom is one of my favorite hair stores and this hair is perfect for the dress up look.  But what is even better you can wear this hair with casual looks.  Coming in a variety of colors you can pick one that is just right for you, what I love about Besom colors is that she has very diverse colorings, naturals all the way to neons, and believe me they are not tacky looking, they are make with such details.

Make sure you check out these stores and have fun shopping, make the look your own and have fun with it.  Because you never know what look you can create and how amazing you will feel ♥




Credits:
Hair:  *Besom~ Mallani | kattington | NEW
Dress: *JB* Venom Gown - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | Collabor88
Skin:  *League* Ella - Catwa Applier Pale | Nena Janus | NEW Main Store
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE | catwa.clip |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Tumble V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment