Monday, November 21, 2016

Geek It Out

Hiiiii All you Geekers out there! I was setting up my new house and I realized I wanted to have my Geekdom desk out again and it comes with everything that a Geek needs and so I had to dress the part!

There are some really amazing events opened.  So this months Luxe Box is out and Addams one of my favorite designers are taking part in it.  I got this amazing sweat shirt by them.  It has a HUD that allows you to change sooo much with it.  I am in love with the black sleeve grey look I have for it.  Though the colors are many when you are styling your look.

I paired it with my big Nerdy Glasses and Panda Socks from Apple May Design.  Both are at events.  The glasses you can find at Shiny Shabby they are resizable and color changeable.  These are great for when you want to walk around in nerdy fashion.   The socks come in three choices of animals but to be honestly I am obsessive with Pandas.  These are so adorable and fit my Maitreya body perfectly.

No matter what look you are going for, have fun shopping and mix and match the amazing looks and incorporate them. All these stores are amazing and you can find great finds ♥


Credits:
Glasses:  (AMD) My Cute Big Glasses *touch to modify* | Apple May | Shiny Shabby
Hair:  Besom ~ Beauty | kattington |
Shirt:  Addams - Melisa SweatShirt - Maitreya Lara | AmaliaRainwood | Luxe Box
Socks:  (AMD) Animal Socks (Maitreya) - Panda | Apple May | Crossroads
Shorts:  Blueberry - Ripped Denim Shorts - No Belt - Maitreya | blueberryxx |
Skin:  *League* Ella - Catwa Applier Pale | Nena Janus | NEW Main Store
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE | catwa.clip |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Tumble V4.9 | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  RKPoses_Joy_6 | Keon Xenga |

No comments:

Post a Comment