Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I NEED MY COFFEE

There are days when I cant function without my coffee.  Even in a place like SL where I need it constantly.  So it be fitting that I visit Gacha Garden and pick up this amazing cup by Fetch.  Now let me tell you the cups in the machine are cute.  I played till I got my princess one though, I had to have it. 

Ok now hopefully you all made it to Besom and got the amazing hair and mask set.  While I am not wearing the mask, I am wearing the hair, which goes to show that you dont need to wear all parts of an outfit to make it work.  The hair is gorgeous on its own and it was on sale! You gotta love when you can get hair way cut in the price.  Her hairs are amazing either way.  and this flippy like style that is slightly messy is awesome and I really am digging the blond!

Now I know I always say this ... but Blueberry gosh girl.  This jacket/dress set is like the best.  Its perfect for the season and weather that is happening right now.  So you can be cute and adorable and wear jean jackets!! Now if you buy the fat pack you get exclusive leather textures.  So I advise like always to get the fatpack set, believe me you get way more choices this way anyways and more bang for your buck. 

Now, my lately go to reach for accessories has been my Cae folder, and she just released a new set for FaMeshed, and its a great one.  Its a bit of a series here in what you can wear.  A choker, a short necklace, and a long one.  Then you get earrings too! Now you scroll to the bottom of the page and see the bigger version of the set.  There is a HUD in the package where you can choose so many color options for all the stones, and the metals.  I feel this is a must have set if you love combination sets.  Speaking of ... you can wear them by piece, so you don't need to wear them all at once ... but I am greedy and had to do it.


Credits:
Hair:  *Besom~Glam kitten | Kattington | Special at Main Store
Jacket:  Blueberry - Radiance - Denim Jackets - Maitreya | Blueberryxx | NEW
Dress:  Blueberry - Radiance - Strapped Dresses - Maitreya | Blueberryxx | NEW
Jewels:  Cae :: Aria :: Choker | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
               Cae :: Aria :: Earring
               Cae :: Aria :: Necklace
Shoes:  PHEDORA / Iggy Boots / Maitreya Lara | celena.galli | Haus of Swag
Drink:  [Fetch] Sippy Sippy Cup - Princess | distorteddreams | Gacha Garden
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE | catwa.clip |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire V4.10 [Upgradeable] | catwa.clip |
Skin:  -Belleza- Jordan FLF Catwa Applier Medium | Tricky Boucher |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose by Infiniti - Boobs 3 | catwa.clip |



No comments:

Post a Comment