Friday, December 16, 2016

Kiss Me Under the Tree

Hiii Everyone.  I am a little under the weather today, but I really wanted to show off these jammies from Just Because.  I am in love with the Christmas patterns of this set.  Now all over flickr I have been seeing the Candy Cane version, but personally I wanted the Mistletoe, because yea, hello .... kissing.  Yummy kissing.   This suit comes in three pieces, the body suit, the leggings and the clips that hold the leggings to the suit.  All of which are customize-able.

Speaking of group gifts, go over to Zenith and if you are in their group, there is a whole stand fullll of wonderful gifts, including this headband I am wearing which totally matches my jammies, and the lights are glowing and pretty all over the antlers.  Besides how do you pass something up as adorable as this?

Well, my hair, I am going to tell you now that it was part of Project Limited.  Meaning there was only 100 copies of the hair available.  Now, I cannot promise this hair is till available, but I absolutely adore it.  Its a great look and poses nicely, with how it hangs over the shoulder.  She had it available in all color varieties so there is a chance to get a color you like still ♥


Credits:
Hair:  *Besom~ Minny | Kattington | Project Limited
Jammies:  *JB* Willow Bodysuit - Christmas GroupGift - Lara | Annie Melson |
Headband:  =Zenith=X`mas Deer Headband with Stars (Group Gift) | miffyhoi.rosca
Nails:  e.marie // NAILS accent L (maitreya 10) | emilianamarie |
Head:  LOGO Alex v3.1 Omega Mesh Face  | Maximillion Grant |
Skin:  [PF] <Biscuit> - Morgana  | Mochi Milena |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Pose:  {PM} Bunny 3 | Jaay Tiratzo |

No comments:

Post a Comment