Friday, January 27, 2017

Just Breathe...

Hey lovelies, so I got some stuffs again to show you.  I have been obsessed with this shirt I been wearing from Addams, yes, I am sure I smell all funky now, but come on ... look at it! And you get such an amazing dream catcher necklace with it.  This lowcut beauty is available n the main store.  You can also find the pair of jeans there too.  Believe me they are a perfect fit for each other, and I have noticed this shirt, does fit many of my other pants from different designers.  If you dont believe me pick up a demo and have fun.  You have your choice of single colors or the full fatpack.  There are so many great colors its hard to choose.

My hair ... omgosh, I am totally going out of my normal color and putting on some pink.  Besom has some of the best colors for the actual 'color' that go outside of the norm.  I swear fantasy colors are becoming a new favorite.  This is a short and yet slightly flippy hair.  Perfect for that causal look, walking around the house, or just going out for a quick run!

So I took a close up of a beautiful necklace from Cae, she has this piece in the Cosmopolitan round.  What I love about this is the way you can change the different metals and your initials.  Now because I am single, I totally used my initals so that could work for you too! You don't neeeed a man to wear this necklace.  Mmm or woman either, you can be totally single and just do you.  Normally I am not big on the gold looks, but i couldn't resist having my bird's be golden, they are sitting on the branch and its perfect.  Its a great little number when you want something sweet and simple around your neck.

So that is it for the new stuffs, make sure you have fun and check out my info below on what came from where, and have fun ... really shopping is all about the fun you have!


Credits:
Shirt:  Addams - Kendall Loose Shirt - Maitreya | AmaliaRainwood | NEW Mainstore
Hair:  *Besom~French | Kattington | N21
Pants:  Addams - Mesh Ornella High Rise Jeans - Maitreya | AmaliaRainwood |
Necklace:  Cae :: Lovebirds :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | Cosmopolitan
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Edit
Skin:  Glam Affair - Ravenna ( LeLutka Applier ) America | Aida Ewing |
Head:  .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.0 | Thora Charron | BENTO ITEM
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment