Friday, January 20, 2017

Let me be your Angel ♥

Hello beautiful people.  I hope you are getting ready for a good weekend.  While you are out and about having fun make sure you check out Epiphany and the amazing goodies there!! I am sporting the new item from Blueberry.  This angel set by far measures up to the other set she made.  I am loving the big and fluffy wings of this one.  And let me tell you something, and this is even a shock for me.  This gold is amazing.  Believe me I am a silver girl all the way and I seen this golden looking top and bottom and I was in love.  The details on it are so amazing.  Rawr, I just cant get over it. 

While you are there, make sure you hit up the Besom machine too.  This hair is beautiful.  She went in the ways of the elements with the hair names.  And they are dreds, which for me are hard to wear, but this particular one and the color is absolutely amazing.  I am really into how it looks and wears.  It makes you look like you have thick locks, a full head of hair.

Ok now the pose.  Its from Romp.  Brandi Monroe, the owner of Infiniti, she made 10 amazing poses with mirrors.  While this is called Time out, I do not feel like I am in trouble, this is the more come stare into my eyes and let me be your angel look.  Its the perfect amount of turn and grace.  I cannot wait to use the other poses in her set. 

So that is all for now, I want you all to have a great weekend.  Make sure you check these events out and have fun shopping, you never know what you might find ♥


Credits:
Costume:  #2 Blueberry - Angelberry - RARE - Wings - Pure | blueberryxx |  Ephiphany
                #20 Blueberry - Angelberry -Common- Shoes - Shine *Maitreya*
               #29 Blueberry - Angelberry -Common- Halo - Pure
              #3 Blueberry - Angelberry - RARE - Bra - Shine *Maitreya*
             #5 Blueberry - Angelberry - RARE - Panties - Shine *Maitreya*
Hair:  Besom~Air | kattington | Ephiphany
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Edit
Skin:  Glam Affair - Ravenna ( LeLutka Applier ) America | Aida Ewing | Collabor88
Head:  .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.0 | Thora Charron | BENTO ITEM
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM
Pose by Infiniti - Time Out 5 | Brandi Monroe | ROMP

No comments:

Post a Comment