Sunday, January 29, 2017

Make Your Own Fairy Tale

Hello Lovely's  today was another day of exploring and having fun creating things.  I think creativity is in the air.  I am excited to show off a collaboration between a mother and daughter in RL.  My understand is ... this dress was made by Annie's daughter, and Annie in turn brought it to SL in creation.  I think this is absolutely wonderful! SL is all about the creativity and I can imagine her daughters look seeing her dress brought to life in this world for all to enjoy.  So while I was wandering around this fantasy like forest I was inspired to use this dress in the sense of a fairy tale.  But I could also see myself using this dress as a party dress to go out and have fun! There are so many uses for a dress like this in your life. 

I paired it up with Cae's necklace Pemberly.  I adore the lock and key look.  You unlock your hearts desires and in fairy tale land, that can be just about anything.  I find that it adds that little touch of what I was looking for when creating this look.  That and its one of my favorite styles, I love anything with keys on it.  Specially in the necklace form ♥

So my new excitement in creating is back to making shapes again.  Now I am going to admit, I am a picky person when it comes to looks.  I really wanted to like the Catwa head Catya, but I felt for my taste she was a little young no matter how much I tried to make her look older it wouldn't work.  Now Kimberly (The one I am wearing now) gives me that look of a bit mature lady and I really like that.  My issue was I couldn't find a skin I adored on her face.  That again comes from me being picky.  What caught my eye, was the fact I seen another blog that had a skin from League on it.  How in the world did I forget my League skin ... I adore that look on the Catwa heads, and to my delight I found it worked so well on the Bento head.  I am ecstatic I can wear this new head, make her look how I want and keep the skin I adore the most on her.  So if you have the new Catwa head and you are finding it hard to get the skin you love ... don't give up keep looking.  All tastes are different but gah do I love this look.




Credit:
Dress:  *JB* Aurora Dress - | Annie Melson | UBER
Necklace:  Cae :: Pemberley :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft |
Hair:  Exile:: Flickering Light | Kavar Cleanslate |
Shoe:  REIGN.- BREAK-UP PUMPS- MAITREYA | kenadeecole |

Shape:  CATWA Bento Shape - Livvy Made 2
Skin:  *League* Ella - Catwa Applier Pale | Nena Janus |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.08 | catwa.clipNEW!!!
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment