Sunday, February 19, 2017

All That Glitters...

All that glitters, doesn't have to be gold.  See Just Because placed out a gown that glitters and let me tell you its not just gold.  I am wearing Champagne and its gorgeous.  There are other colors in the HUD too that make this dress absolutely a must.  Be it a night on the town or like me dressing up to stay home, just to feel pretty.  This is the dress for you. ♥

I am wearing the other Exile hair at Collabor88.  This up style is totally gorgeous and perfect.  Like before I have paired this with my Just Magnetized hair base.  I am still loving the brown hairs that come with this pack.  But then again all his hairs are beautiful and you can go from normal colors to the very eccentric colors that are bright and some that are pastel. ♥

While you are looking gorgeous, you will need to accessorize.  Now call me obsessed and that is okay .. because once again I am bringing you items from Cae.  I am wearing the new set Fior, which are darling little cherries in necklace and earring forms.  So ... you want one or the other?  No problem.  You can purchase just the earrings or the necklace ... but why on earth would you want to do that?  You really need them both to make up the complete package look. ♥



Credits:
Bracelet:  (Kunglers) Sharon bracelet - Lavender | avagardner.kungler |
Gown:  *JB* Jessica Gown - FatPack - Lara | Annie Melson | The Liaison Collaborative
Jewelery:  Cae :: Fiore :: Set | Caelan Hancroft | Whimsical
Hair:  Exile:: First Dance | Kavar Cleanslate | Collabor88

Shape:  CATWA Bento Shape - Livvy Made 2
Skin:  *League* Ella - Catwa Applier Pale | Nena Janus |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Kimberly v2.08 | catwa.clip | BENTO ITEM
Hairbase:  Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase | justyna.magne |
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment