Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Chains ...

I have that song Chains by Nick Jonas in my head and thought about it when I put this outfit on....so now it can be stuck in your head too!

So lets start with the main attraction of this dress.  This is the new release at Addams, and it comes in a ton of colors, but this silver is what really appealed to me the most.  What is fun and interesting about this dress is it can turn into a top and a bra layer.  Completely mesh and totally sexy.  What I like is that when my AO moves it looks almost natural when wearing this and it looks great when you wear it with jeans or dressing it up a bit.   There is so much potential for this out fit ♥

The next thing I am loving on is the new set from Cae.  This necklace and earring set is sold together or it can be bought in parts, but believe me you will want the set.  I am loving the options that come with the earrings, there arent just one look for them.  The colors change and you can pick your favorite or mix and match.  As for the necklace, I am really enjoying how this is a chunky set.  Normally I am into the dainty look but when I seen this peice I was completely taken by it.  When you look at her items you can tell the care and time it took to place into each detail.  Totally worth your money. ♥

I made it into the skin fair, where I was able to try on the new Catwa head Lona, and omgosh is she gorgeous.  I am in love with this head.  I swear I am still addicted to all the heads she has placed out.  But this one tops my cake so rawr.  I love the front and the side profile.  And the lips are so luscious. While I think she is a younger look ... and because its a bento head, you can totally make her look mature and this is something I was really liking.  I just narrowed the eyes a bit and bam ... young to a little more mature.  I cant get over it.! ♥

::WetCat:: "Velvet" Curtain Prop | wetcat Flux |

Credits:
Chain Dress:  Addams - Queen Metal Dress - Maitreya | AmaliaRainwood | NEW Main Store
Earrings:  Cae :: Reign :: Earring :: Spring (R) | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
Necklace:  Cae :: Reign :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Zoya  | Truth Hawks | Group Gift!!

Shape:  CATWA Bento Shape - Livvy Made 2
Skin:  *League* Ella - Catwa Applier Pale | Nena Janus |
Head:  CATWA HEAD Lona v2.12 | catwa.clip | SKIN FAIR! NEW
Eyes:  CATWA UN-RIGGED EYE  | catwa.clip |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment