Saturday, March 18, 2017

Live ... Love ... Laugh

Hi everyone! So I got some goodies happening today.  Applique has opened and in this event you can get applicators for your body.  There are items for your heads and for body appliers and alot of the designers at this event have omega appliers which I am greatful for because I have more than one body, so having omega allows me to wear these types of clothing on both my maitreya and my belleza.  So for me this is great.  I will admit that most the makeups for the heads are for the Catwa heads, but being I own like 100 Catwa heads I am good to go.  Though I will say there are some designers with omega for the heads.  Check this event out and have fun shopping because there is something for everyone here :D

Cae is at it again and I have bracelets from her! These gems come in layers and you can hide the ones you don't want shown and you can change the stones to the colors you like.  They are gorgeous and like I always say about her items is that the attention to detail is amazing.  These are perfect for all occasion of wear.  So make sure you head over to Cosmopolitan and get your pair before they are gone.

I am wearing my LeLutka head in this post and I have picked up the new League skin from the Skin Fair! This gorgeous skin is amazing on my Simone head.  I cannot get enough of her skins lately, I have the one for my Catwa heads, and I have my skin now for my LeLutka head.  Her skins are so beautiful on mesh heads, I cannot wait to collect them all as they come out.  Head over to the Skin Fair and try the demo today.  I believe she has her Catwa skins there too so you can test them out if you have that head!




Credits:
Hair:  #Foxy - Regan. (M) | Liza Broono |
Eyes:  -SU!- Luminous Eyes | Eleanor Cyberstar | APPLIQUE
Lingerie:  !C Sakiya Underwear  v1 | ilcocoli | APPLIQUE
Hairbase:  SIIX// Mullato Hairbase | guiseppecee | APPLIQUE
Eyeshadow:  D.Design - Ultraglit Eyeshadow | delenara | APPLIQUE
Tattoo:  PICHI - Minimalist Body Tattoo | zxxrysa.magic | APPLIQUE
Bracelets:  Cae :: Hana :: Bracelets  | caelan.hancroft | Cosmopolitan

Head:  .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new) | jadenart |
Skin:  *League* Amaia - Lelutka Applier - Pale | Nena Janus |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment