Thursday, March 23, 2017

Workout Geek

Moving all the office stuff into a new space is a hard workout.  Its a good thing I have these amazing clothings that make me feel like I am working out hehe.  I am always gonna be in love with Blueberry pants, because her booty's for them all are always on point and the compliments flow when wearing them.  So if you haven't checked out her store yet, you should do so.  I promise there is something there for everyone.  And make sure you take special looks at the fat packs cause MOST her items have special textures that only come with it.

I hit up N21 and I got this amazing top.  This is by CandyDoll and its cute. You can get the fatpack of colors or you can purchase the singles.  Now you get a HUD that allows you to change the lace colors.  And I really love that feature.  You can match to what you are wearing, sorta like I did with the pink lace and the pink bands on my pants.  Its a great way to tie an outfit together.

This is a quick little post to tie in some time that I been busy.  I will have more posts coming this weekend, and all new items. So make sure you check out these store, and look below for all things I am wearing.  Because they are all amazing designers and I feel they are staples in my fashion!


Credits:
Hair:  *Besom~ Minny | kattington |
Pants:  Blueberry - Minerva Joggers - Maitreya | blueberryxx |
Bracelets:  Cae :: Hana :: Bracelets | caelan.hancroft | Cosmopolitan
Sneakers:  TETRA - Air Sneakers (White) - Maitreya | NataPorolo
Top:  _CandyDoll_Monica Bralette Maitreya Denim | jacinda.jaxxon | N21

Head:  .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new) | jadenart |
Skin:  *League* Amaia - Lelutka Applier - Pale | Nena Janus |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Eyes: -SU!- Luminous Eyes | Eleanor Cyberstar |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment