Sunday, April 23, 2017

Enjoying the Day



Do you ever have them days where you are just sitting there staring off into space for no reason at all and then you realize that all the time has passed.  I feel like that today, I look outside my pretty house and I look to the ocean and I get lost in the waves and sounds.  But I do have to admit I done it fashionably well.

So there are tons of things happening on the grids.  Imma start with this amazing hair.  Exile is great at placing out some hair that grabs your attention.  And I am really digging on the pony tail look that is present here.  This semi high pony tail has long tendrils that hang down on the sides, and it comes in a variety of color packs or the main fat pack, which I am in love with.  The amount of colors you can get from all his set are damn near never ending.  So even if you dont like my hair ... check out all the others and their NEW main store. ♥

 Next up is my Kitten shirt, this pretty thing came from The Seasons Story event by a designer that I thought went out of business but I recently found out is back ... so this is by BOOM! I am excited to see her hitting the grid again and this is a nice thing to come back too.  Not only do I love kittens but I love the color pink, specially in her styles, because she does this particular color lovely.  Oh and a few of my other favorite colors.  So if you didnt know Boom was around again ... yea man go check out her out!! ♥

Bueno of SL has placed out a new group gifty and these shorts are amazing, and despite what the ad states there is a Maitreya in the box.  I am wearing it in this photo.  So these very nice shorts, that are short shorts with ties on the side come in a camo like print and are totally cute.  I couldnt resist getting them and wearing them around.  They are a great little gift  if you are wanting to see how his clothing works for your body type.  And I must admit this was great for me and I have other styles of his clothing too! So make sure you head over and check out these shorts and have fun wearing them and dressing them up! ♥

Dont miss out on N21 where you will find Reign's gotcha for her ... Im not sure what to call it because its just gorgeous, I wanna say its lingerie but its much more than that.  Its an outfit.  With everything you could need to accessorize it.  Yea, we will go with that.  I managed to get several things from the machine including the shoes I am wearing and the tiara on my head, I do have the full outfit, but I wanted to mix and match my outfit today so I am wearing pieces. And this set is great to do that with, you can mix and match just about any part of it with other items if you want to add some flair to your outfits.  So make sure you check out her offering and the others at N21. ♥


Credits:
Hair : Exile::Skyline | Kavar Cleanslate | NEW at Main store
Shirt:  *BOOM* Avah Open Back Crop (maitreya) kitten | Aranel Ah | The Seasons Story
Shorts:  BUENO-Maya Shorts-Torn-Mat-Camo | buenoslGroup Gift
Shoes:  REIGN.- DAZZLED GLADIATOR HEELS (MAITREYA/HIGH)- BLACK | kenadeecole | N21
Crown:  REIGN.- DAZZLED TIARA- SILVER | kenadeecole | N21
Bracelets: (Kunglers) Sharon bracelet -Lavender | avagardner.kungler |
Rings:  **RE** Luxy Rings - Maitreya Bento  | crashnoww |

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Agnes ( LeLutka Applier ) America | aida.ewing |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |

No comments:

Post a Comment