Monday, April 3, 2017

Here I Stand ....

Well, look at this! Livvy in gold?! This is a new one.  But to be honest when it comes to Blueberry and her textures, I think she make anyone look good in anything. Specially in those colors that people dont like.  Personally I am not a fan of gold, but this color struck me when I put it on.  So you might be asking how do you get this?  Well first off its an exclusive in the Fat Pack.  So you MUST get the fatpack to have these specific colors! I love how the light reflects off the dress and materials, I am not to great at realizing if this is actual materials, but I think it is. ♥

In the second picture you will see the close up of the amazing accessories from Cae! Yes, I blog her a lot, but when you have this kind of quality, you have to show it off.  This store has been my go to for a really long time and each time something new comes out, its a must have in my inventory.  Her huds and the materials of the items are quality to the end.  You get the elegance of the looking gorgeous in all her pieces.  She has items from dressing up to fun and silly.  So check out her store, you will definitely find something you like! And she has gift cards too ♥

Check out below for all the goods and go shopping.  Have fun and make your own style.  πŸ‘



Credits:
Hair:  *Besom~Weekend Warrior | Kattington |
Bangs:  TRUTH HAIR Bangs [Dbl Side Wavy] | Truth Hawks |
Dress:  *New* Blueberry - Breeanya Dress - Sheer - Maitreya | Blueberryxx | NEW!
Accessories:  Cae :: Madison :: Earring  | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed
                      Cae :: Madison :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | FaMeshed

Head:  .LeLutka.Head.Simone 2.6 | jadenart |
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new)
Skin:  *League* Amaia - Lelutka Applier - Pale | Nena Janus |
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5 | Onyx LeShelle |
Eyes: -SU!- Luminous Eyes | Eleanor Cyberstar |
Hand:  VISTA PROHAND | VistaMesh | BENTO ITEM

No comments:

Post a Comment