Wednesday, June 21, 2017

DayDate - Picnic on the Beach

Hello my pretty peoples.  So I had a nice little surprise when I logged on to SL.  The husband planned out a little picnic to go with the blog idea I wanted to do.  He set it all up and made it all pretty and amazing for me to take a picture.  So the details of what I am using are listed below.  Also I am listing the clothing that he is wearing too!

I am wearing all kinds of great things in today's post.  Lets start with the outfit, JUST BECAUSE just placed out this amazing cuteness of an outfit, it was perfect for the beach picnic.  With the fatpack you will get a HUD that will allow you to change the colors of the material to make it however you want to look.  I was totally in love with red of the shorts, which for me is different, I am usually the girl that will reach for the blues instantly, but I was really loving this look.  I paired it with her tube top that matches the shorts, you can change the colors and pick the look that would go good for you ♥

I am wearing one of my favorite hairs, which was at a past Hair Fair event, but I am sure you can grab this style at the main store now.  The bucket hat is great for keeping the sun out of your eyes and even has a HUD that allows you to pick from different colors.  There are a couple of Logo's for you to pick from ... but I liked the plain look a little more.  I chose the blue for this look and I really loved it it made my outfit look ♥

Last but one of my favs is the REIGN sandals. IF you hurry over to REIGN you can get these very adorable shoes for 150L in the super huge mega fatpack.  I say this because its three different pairs of shoes in the pack! This is a limited deal so you might want to do this one first.  Now these platform sandals are amazing and this as well comes with a HUD that allows you to pick from some summer patterns.  These are that main store, in the front of the building on the table. ♥



On Her:
Shorts:  JustBECAUSE~Kelsie Shorts~FatPack~Lara Annie Melson | 
Top:  JustBECAUSE~Luma Tube Top~FatPack~Lara Annie Melson | 
Hair:  *ARGRACE* Bucket hat / TOMOE - Dark Brown [Fitted] rika Oyen | 
Necklace:  .::Supernatural::. Marion Black - Choker Silver Sombria Baily | 
Shoes:  REIGN.-  HERMOSA V2 WEDGES- MAITREYA-MID kenadeecole | 

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart | 
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new) 
Skin:  *League* Amaia - Lelutka Applier Pale | Nena Janus | 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |  

On Him:
Hair: Stealthic - Reach (Ombres) by Stealthic Resident
Shirt: [Deadwool] Ed shirt - dotted white by Masa Plympton
Shorts: [Deadwool] Bounty shorts - sail exclusive by Masa Plympton

Shoes: A&D Shoes -Nautics- Mesh by Oddity3D Resident

Accessories:
dust bunny . summer picnic . picnic quilt by lxlNoel Resident from Summer Picnic gacha set
dust bunny . summer picnic . peach cake by lxlNoel Resident
dust bunny . summer picnic . deli sandwiches by lxlNoel Resident
dust bunny . summer picnic . pillow pile by lxlNoel Resident
dust bunny . summer picnic . picnic basket RARE by lxlNoel Resident
dust bunny . summer picnic . ukulele classic by lxlNoel Resident
dust bunny . beach towel tote . tribal by lxlNoel Resident from My Summer Retreat gacha set
Apple Fall Spring Parasol by warehousefifteendesigns Resident
Trompe Loeil - Keliana Sunbathing Towel A {A} by Cory Edo
Knot&co. Summertime Drinks // Pineapple (rez) by Anya Ohmai

No comments:

Post a Comment