Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Let's Get the Day Started

Hiya everyone.  I hope you are having a lovely day! So I am here to show off some cute new things hitting the grid.  With the Arcade being open for a bit now, it might be easier to get in! There are three sims you can shop on.  I managed to snag this cute cat purse from Bueno.  I adore the looks of it.  And I like that its a nice contrast to my jumpsuit.

Speaking of my jumpsuit, this is a new release from Just Because.  You find this beauty in the main store.  There are many colors you can pick from and I am really digging on the black.  There is the option to have a sheer top part that allows you to see through the lacy top.  Its a cute idea for when you are wanting something a little more racy!

I am sporting a new set from Cae too.  This you can find at FaMESHed and its gorgeous.  I am actually wearing the earrings, but my hair covers them.  They look as good as the bracelet and necklace.  I do believe you can purchase this in a full set or you can get them as individuals, which is handy but really why would you not want the full pack? With this set you get a HUD that allows you to change the metals, and the jewels.  I am always impressed with her silver colors, so that is what I tend to lean towards when I am shopping for her items.

Finally is new hair from TRUTH.  While its been out a little bit, its a new concept for him.  So this is Lake.  She is a long style hair.  Now the HUD you get with this allows you to change the style of the hair, in how you want to wear it.  And there are brand new colors.  I mean so many new colors that its hard to not want the fatpacks of all the new hairs that have been released.  I have given in and bought all the fatpacks ... but shhh that is my obsession with TRUTH hair these days.

So I am going to end this here, and let you go shop! I mean that is what you are suppose to get from this blog :D  Info down below ♥


Credits:
Purse:  BUENO- Kitty Bag-White  | BuenoSL | The Arcade
Bracelets:  Cae :: Sydney :: Bracelet (R) | caelan.hancroft | FaMESHed
Necklace:  Cae :: Sydney :: Necklace | caelan.hancroft | FaMESHed
Jumper:  JustBECAUSE~Fleurista Jumpsuit~FatPack~Lara | Annie Melson | NEW
Bracelets:  Knot&co. Triangle Bracelet A // Left | Anya Ohmai |  Knot&co
                    Knot&co. Triangle Bracelet B // Left | Anya Ohmai | Knot&co
Hair:  TRUTH / Lake | Truth Hawks | NEW

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart | 
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new) 
Skin:  *League* Amaia - Lelutka Applier Pale | Nena Janus | 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |  

No comments:

Post a Comment