Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Only HE can SET my SOUL on FIRE

Hello everyone! I am excited for this blog because not only does my handsome boyfriend get to pose with me and make me feel beautiful, but he made this pose! So we were inspired by this Blueberry Lingerie set called Date Night, and as you can tell from this picture, it was one hell of a date night.  This is a bit of a more risque picture, but I am looking to branch out a little more and see what fun things we can come up with.  This lingerie set comes in all sorts of colors, and looks, there is a dress part that you wear that looks almost like a corset and shapes to your body rather well.  Though I am not wearing it in this picture, its a wonderful addition to the set.  What I am wearing is the collared like bralet and the matching panties.  What I love about this set is if you have the fatpack, you get all the colors and there are bonus colors in the set too.  Blueberry is known for putting in a little extra incentive to allow the options for a fatpack purchase, and trust me it is always worth it.

I am also sporting hair from Truth, this is a new hair that you can find in the main store as a release that he did for the new upgrade to his hair.  There are new HUDs, NEW colors, and NEW styles.  Each hair comes with a STYLE HUD that allows you to change the look of the hair, either in a dramatic way or a simple subtle way.  No matter what way is in the box you can always have different looks in just one hair style.  Plus if you are like me and you get all the hairs, you can get the fatpacks with all the HUDs inside and it makes life so much easier when you want to easily change up your look!

So that is all that I have to talk about in this post, no you cannot have the Caleb, he is mine ... but go check out these stores and see if you like anything and make them your own looks, play around with the colors and mix and match and have fun!



Credits:
Lingerie:  Blueberry - Date Night - Lingerie  | Blueberryxx |  NEW Mainstore
Hair: TRUTH / Cheri  | Truth Hawks |  NEW Mainstore

Head: .LeLutka.Head.Chloe 2.7 | jadenart | 
Shape:  .LeLutka.Simone.Shape.003 - Livvy Made (new) 
Skin:  *League* Amaia - Lelutka Applier Pale | Nena Janus | 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |  

Mancessory : Caleb (but you cant buy him sorry ♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment