Saturday, July 22, 2017

Subtle Beauty..

Good Afternoon my beauties .. I am happy to show off a couple of new store releases from Just Because.  This darling body suit was a such a hit that the creator heard our pleas and made a skirt to go along with it! Even better this skirt is a great fit for a lot of other clothing that she makes too! So make sure you test that out.  What I love about this, is the fat-pack, you get some very unique extras in the pack.  Different colors and wonderful looks.  But I have to rave about the details on the bodysuit itself.  When I first seen this suit, I thought the details were a painted on thing, and they are not! They are detailed little mesh parts that are integrated into the outfit. NOT only that, they are completely customizeable too, which gives so many more styles you can make. I had so much fun playing with the little details of the outfit, so make sure when you go to get your own that you play with the DEMO and see how you like it and get the one that is perfect for you!

So, I was Fifty Linden Friday Shopping yesterday.  I found this gorgeous hair from Clawtooth.  There are two different packs you can pick up or you can get them both! I am showing off the Browns pack with roots, there was also a colors pack with roots.  This hair is nice and poofy like with flair.  I am in love with how this hair is side swept and curly. Its a beautiful look and great for dressing up or wearing it for a casual day.

FaMESHed is coming to a close for this round and you still have a moment to head on over and pick up some great items.  I am sporting my one of my favorite accessories designers! This is a necklace earring set by Cae.  You can however purchase these as separate items. And one thing that is amazing with her items is they are totally mix and matchable with other Cae items, so you like earrings from one set ... well you can pair it with a different necklace ... and while this set doesn't have a bracelet, she does sell them and you can add one with! This set comes with a HUD too so you can change the metals, and the jewels for each section of the jewelry, so you can match your outfits and look completely amazing!

That is all I wanted to show you in this post, I do have all my items listed below.  Make sure you try the demos and have fun with your shopping adventure!



Credits:
Earrings:  Cae :: Chelsea :: Earring  | caelan.hancroft | FaMESHed
Necklace:  Cae :: Chelsea :: Necklace  | caelan.hancroft FaMESHed
Hair:  Clawtooth: Pull My Trigger - Brunettes W/Roots Pack  | Bubbles Clawtooth | Fifty Linden Friday
Bodysuit:  JustBECAUSE~IsaBodysuit(Sheer)~FatPack~Lara  | Annie Melson | NEW Main Store 
Skirt:  JustBECAUSE~IsadoreSkirt(Sheer)~FatPack~Lara  | Annie Melson NEW Main Store 
Glasses:  PEACHES. - SparklingGlasses// Black | rachealx |

Head: LOGO Quinn v1.0 Head | Maximillion Grant |
Shape:  LOGO Quinn v1.0 Shape (Livvy Made 1)
Skin:  [PF] <Biscuit> - Morgana - LOGO ALEX Head Applier | mochi.milena | 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1 | Onyx LeShelle |  

No comments:

Post a Comment