Monday, August 7, 2017

Booty Booty Booty

Hello my pretty people, I am back! I even brought the boyfriend with me too.  So we did a little fun photo shoot with the new Apple May outfit.  This lovely jeans and top set is perfect in so many ways.  For them girls that have smaller booties that wanna have a pop once in a while, whelp you can totally have that in these.  As you can see King Caleb here, had no issue with the size of the booty on these pants.  I will say that size does change with your slider so if you have a small booty you will have a smaller size.  I have what I believe is a medium butt soooo... my booty was a bit bigger ♥

With these pants there is a lace halter top that is tied in the back its cute.  The front of the pants has lace on them! These are extremely detailed and look so good.  The pants are made in the skinny jean version so tight around the legs.  I love how you can wear these with heels.   So you might be asking how did the butt grabbing commence, well, in typical male fashion - girl walks by - man see's the butt - man can't help himself and BAM out comes the camera and the picture taking happens and you know he had to have it.  KIDDING - I know all men aren't like that.  But we figured it was the perfect opportunity to be a little more immature in our lives.  As if we don't do that enough.  Besides, look at his classic face.  Like Hey girl HEEEEEY.  hahahaha  -- I will update where this outfit can be found as soon as that information is released ♥


Outfit:  (AMD) Shyra - By Apple May - Location of Release coming soon! 
Shoes:  REIGN.- Madame Booties - BLACK - By KenadeeCole - Main Store 
Background: RAMA - #selfie_RAMA Wood Panel 3 - By faullon - The Gacha Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment